I’ve been meaning to blog about this for a while, I even made a start on it but my phone refused to save the draft, so second time lucky I suppose.
Tag Archives: Blog
Well I would just like to say a massive thank you to Becky from Blogs-Of-A-Bookaholic. Not only has she taken the time to spam…I mean contact her blogging friends to help me out with my major project (on that note I would also like to thank Two Bullets Five Zombies and Novel Journeys for answering her call, it’s much appreciated!) but she’s also gone and nominated me for the Candle Lighter Award because I’m one of the best at lighting candles….maybe. Continue reading
So apparently my frequent posting has resulted in me being awarded the Versatile Blogger Award…this I did not expect!
To accept this award I must 1. Formally thank the person who gave me the award 2. List 7 things about myself that others might not know about me 3. Pass it on the award to 15 other bloggers 4. Inform the bloggers I have given them the award.
So, Beckyday6 I formally thank you for the award (and rather more informally omg thank you so much!) it totally means a lot especially since I felt my blog was getting a bit lack lustre lately! I’m glad that you’ve enjoyed enough to even consider it for the award!
7 things you might not know about me
- I’m a vegetarian. I don’t think I’ve ever mentioned this out right. I saw a video at school that showed how badly animals are treated at battery farms. The only problem there is that I’m hopelessly in love with chocolate and I’m not a massive fan of vegetables…
- I love the English language, especially finding out the origins of some words.
- I’m a history geek. My philosophy is what’s the point of having a past if you’re not going to learn from it?
- I learnt to read with the Narnia books.
- As a joke with my friend I created an invisible friend called Queenfluff when I was 15 or 16..She was married to Kingfluff and together they ruled Fluffland (yes I’m aware I sound like an idiot).
- My mum is one of my best friends.
- As well as snakes and eyes I’m terrified of E.T.
The bloggers I’m passing this award on to:
I don’t seem to have subscribed to that many blogs so I promise to add more as I go along:
- I absolutely love Blogs-Of-A-Bookaholic, yeah so Beckyday6 is behind this and the fact that she gave me the award means that she already has it but the writing is entertaining and it really is a damn good blog. We seem to have a similar taste in books and films and TV programmes so I know I can trust it when she gives a book a low score.
- I think H.E. Ellis has already been given the award but she deserves it again. Her blog is always entertaining, whether she’s talking about conversations with her mum or making a tire pile. It gives me high hopes for her book and I look forward to the day I finally get my hands on it.
- Day In The Life of a Busy Gal…one of those inspiring blogs. Suffers from BPD and not afraid to talk about it. It’s always enlightening reading this blog even when it’s just about different songs.