I’ve been meaning to blog about this for a while, I even made a start on it but my phone refused to save the draft, so second time lucky I suppose.
I would like to say thank you very much to Sharon from Day in the Life of a Busy Gal who awarded it to me.
The rules for this Award are:
* Thank the person who nominated you (Thank you again Sharon)
* Tell your readers 7 unusual things about yourself
* Nominate some worthy bloggers
Wow, seven unusual things about me, that’s difficult, I’m kinda boring. Hopefully you all find it interesting.
- I hate my feet being confined, which means I absolutely hate wearing shoes and socks, it’s just really uncomfortable….although saying that I do love Converse.
- I’m the only blonde person in my family, everyone else is brunette.
- I want to take up archery, but lack the courage to actually find and join a local group/club.
- I just asked my mum if there was anything interesting about me and she hesitated, that says a lot.
- I have never been on holiday and therefore never been on a plane. The only times I have been abroad have been with school and university and both were via the Eurostar.
- I am off to the Paralympics on Sunday! It’s going to be amazing!
- The other day when mum and I went to London we saw Sandi Toksvig at Victoria.
Now to nominate people:
Hand in Hand With Spirit
If you haven’t already, check them all out, they’re absolutely awesome bloggers.