So apparently my frequent posting has resulted in me being awarded the Versatile Blogger Award…this I did not expect!
To accept this award I must 1. Formally thank the person who gave me the award 2. List 7 things about myself that others might not know about me 3. Pass it on the award to 15 other bloggers 4. Inform the bloggers I have given them the award.
So, Beckyday6 I formally thank you for the award (and rather more informally omg thank you so much!) it totally means a lot especially since I felt my blog was getting a bit lack lustre lately! I’m glad that you’ve enjoyed enough to even consider it for the award!
7 things you might not know about me
- I’m a vegetarian. I don’t think I’ve ever mentioned this out right. I saw a video at school that showed how badly animals are treated at battery farms. The only problem there is that I’m hopelessly in love with chocolate and I’m not a massive fan of vegetables…
- I love the English language, especially finding out the origins of some words.
- I’m a history geek. My philosophy is what’s the point of having a past if you’re not going to learn from it?
- I learnt to read with the Narnia books.
- As a joke with my friend I created an invisible friend called Queenfluff when I was 15 or 16..She was married to Kingfluff and together they ruled Fluffland (yes I’m aware I sound like an idiot).
- My mum is one of my best friends.
- As well as snakes and eyes I’m terrified of E.T.
The bloggers I’m passing this award on to:
I don’t seem to have subscribed to that many blogs so I promise to add more as I go along:
- I absolutely love Blogs-Of-A-Bookaholic, yeah so Beckyday6 is behind this and the fact that she gave me the award means that she already has it but the writing is entertaining and it really is a damn good blog. We seem to have a similar taste in books and films and TV programmes so I know I can trust it when she gives a book a low score.
- I think H.E. Ellis has already been given the award but she deserves it again. Her blog is always entertaining, whether she’s talking about conversations with her mum or making a tire pile. It gives me high hopes for her book and I look forward to the day I finally get my hands on it.
- Day In The Life of a Busy Gal…one of those inspiring blogs. Suffers from BPD and not afraid to talk about it. It’s always enlightening reading this blog even when it’s just about different songs.